Visitors can enjoy all that Bornholm has to offer including the art, its breweries and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and seafood restaurants.
- There are 131 hotels and other accommodation options in Bornholm
- The closest major airport is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bornholm
Cultural venues in the city include Bornholms Medieval Centre, Baltic Sea Glass and Bornholms Museum. Attractions like Bornholm Butterfly Park, Hammerknuden, Slotslyngen and Ekkodalen are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Hammershus Castle, Osterlars Rundkirke and Diamond Spa of Bornholm.
Dressing for Bornholm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Bornholm each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C