Visitors can enjoy all that Sandvig has to offer including the art and beaches. In Sandvig, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandvig
Favourite places to visit in the city include Galleri Huz 16, Sandvig Beach and Hammerknuden, Slotslyngen. You'll also find Hammershus Castle and Bornholms Medieval Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sandvig. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pension Sandbogaard - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi.
- Pension Holmegaard - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Sandvig - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Sandvig
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sandvig is 21 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C