Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, shopping, and bars in Ainring. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, monuments, and tours.
- Though not directly in Ainring, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ainring
- Taking a tour is one of the top activities, while Klessheim Golf and Country Club, Salzburger Freilicht Museum, and Max Aicher Arena are favourite sights to visit
- Salzburg Museum and Mozart's Birthplace are popular cultural attractions
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Mirabell Palace and Gardens, St. Francis Church, and Salzburg Cathedral
- The riverfront, gardens, and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Mirabell Gardens, Kapuzinerberg Monastery, and Berchtesgaden Salt Mines
Getting around Ainring
There are many transportation options in Ainring. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Ainring Hammerau Station.
Dressing for Ainring
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 24°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Ainring gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year