Guests will want to experience the mountains, cheese and restaurants in Ruhpolding. Welcoming and hilly, this city will also delight visitors with its skiing, golfing and shopping.
- There are 11 Ruhpolding hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ruhpolding
- Top activities include skiing and golfing, whereas Discgolf, Unternberglift, and Unternberg Ruhpolding are great sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Ruhpolding Amusement Park, Rauschenberg Train Cable Car, and Vita Alpina
Getting around Ruhpolding
Ruhpolding has plenty of options for transport. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Ruhpolding Station or Ruhpolding Bibeloed Station.
Staying in Ruhpolding
With 22 hotels and other accommodations in Ruhpolding, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 8 hotels ranging from GBP 63 to GBP 121 per night.
You might like one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Haus Zeranka Hotel garni
Traunbachhäusl, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating. Also Haus Zeranka Hotel garni has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ruhpolding
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Ruhpolding each year