Guests are sure to enjoy the churches in Chieming.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in Chieming
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Gut Ising.
Gut Ising, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Chieming
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Chieming gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year