Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Zuienkerke. This city also attracts visitors with its tucked away and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zuienkerke
- Families come for attractions such as Leopoldpark, Goolfy Blacklight Minigolf, and Serpentarium
- Notable landmarks include Bruges Market Square, Bruges Belfry, and Basilica of the Holy Blood
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Minnewater and Knokke-Heist Beach
Staying in Zuienkerke
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like Hotel Butler.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Butler with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Zuienkerke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zuienkerke is 792 millimetres