Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Blankenberge has to offer including the parks, aquarium and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, spas and seafood restaurants. Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt), Bruges Belfry (Belfort) and Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 331 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bruges
- The closest major airport is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Blankenberge
Attractions like Serpentarium, Belgium Pier and Sea Life Blankenberge are fun for kids of all ages. The picturesque setting of Uitkerkse Polder and Leopoldpark exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belle Epoque Centre and Goolfy Blacklight Minigolf.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 47 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Blankenberge. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Mercure Blankenberge Station - This 3.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Sabot d'Or - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Moby Dick by WP hotels - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt), 7.5 mi/12 km from the city centre, and Bruges Belfry (Belfort), which is 7.5 mi/12.1 km away.
Getting around Blankenberge
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Blankenberge Station. Blankenberge may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Blankenberge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Blankenberge gets about 790 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Blankenberge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Blankenberge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Blankenberge?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Blankenberge?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Blankenberge?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Blankenberge?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Blankenberge?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Blankenberge?
Blankenberge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Blankenberge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Blankenberge Airports
- Accommodation near Blankenberge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Blankenberge
- Choose Your Blankenberge Hotel Style
- Search Blankenberge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Blankenberge
- Hotels Near Blankenberge, Bruges
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends