Guests will appreciate the island, snorkelling and diving in Zamami. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its whale watching, kayaking and camping.
- There are 7 Zamami hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zamami
- Snorkelling, diving and a port are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Zamami Port, Aka Ferry Terminal, and Tokashiki Port
- Chishi Observatory and Inazaki Observatory are noteworthy landmarks
- The island, beaches and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Furuzamami Beach, Ama Beach, and Nishihama Beach
Getting around Zamami
Zamami has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Zamami
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Guest House Nakayamagwa
- Okinawa Resort
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Guest House Nakayamagwa with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Okinawa Resort has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Zamami
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 1293 millimetres of rain falls on Zamami each year