Visitors to Yarm are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Hartlepool Maritime Experience, Richmond Castle and Yorkshire Moors.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Yarm
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yarm
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hartlepool Maritime Experience, Richmond Castle and Yorkshire Moors. Additionally, you'll find Riverside Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Yarm. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crathorne Hall Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Yarm View Guest House and Cottages - Our customers like the location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Field View B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Yarm
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Yarm Station. Yarm might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Yarm
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Yarm each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C