Visitors can enjoy all that Worms has to offer including the monuments, cathedral and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, rivers and restaurants. A top sight in the area is SAP Arena.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Worms
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Worms
Notable city landmarks like St. Peter's Dom and Jewish Cemetery might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Tiergarten Worms to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Worms. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Hüttl - Amenities in this 2.5-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Restaurant Kriemhilde - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Asgard Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is SAP Arena, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Worms
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Worms Central Station, Worms Bridge Station or Worms Pfeddersheim Station. Worms might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Worms
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Worms is 795 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C