Search Hotels in Willow Spring
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Willow Spring
Visiting Willow Spring
Guests are sure to enjoy the wineries in Willow Spring.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Willow Spring
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Adams Vineyards, White Rabbit Brewing Company, and Aviator Tap House are favourite sights to visit
- North Carolina State Capitol and PNC Arena are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Dressing for Willow Spring
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 1218 millimetres of rain falls on Willow Spring each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Willow Spring?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Willow Spring, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Willow Spring?
Willow Spring Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Willow Spring by Star Rating
- Hotels near Willow Spring Airports
- Accommodation near Willow Spring Attractions
- More accommodation types in Willow Spring
- Search Willow Spring Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Willow Spring
- Hotels Near Willow Spring, Raleigh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends