Visiting White Post
Visitors to White Post are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, wineries and gardens.
- You'll find 76 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Winchester
- The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 36.6 mi (59 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in White Post
A couple of favourite places to visit are Dinosaur Land and State Arboretum of Virginia. You'll also find Apple Blossom Mall and Patsy Cline Historic House in the area.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- L'Auberge Provencale - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for White Post
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- White Post gets about 973.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C