Whistler Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Whistler? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 32 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 5-star resort's comfy beds and location.
- Pets are welcome at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. This resort offers 24-hour room service and WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4.5-star resort's bar and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Cascade. This apartment provides guests with a full-service spa and sofa beds.
Planning your trip to Whistler
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -10°F
- April to June: the average is 22°F during the day and -1°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 3°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and -8°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Whistler is 41 mm
Exploring Whistler with your pet
Known for its skiing, Whistler has lots to offer visitors, including its mountains, hiking trails and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Whistler Village Gondola and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Whistler Happy Pets.