Search Hotels in West Chester
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Visiting West Chester
History buffs will enjoy exploring West Chester, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens, university setting and bars. Around the area, top sights include Longwood Gardens, King of Prussia Mall and Christiana Mall.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Exton
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Chester
The city's cultural venues include Chester County Historical Society and American Helicopter Museum and Education Center. Favourite family attractions include QVC Studio Park and Brandywine Picnic Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Brandywine Valley.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in West Chester. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Faunbrook Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Warner - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Chester - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to visit around the area include Longwood Gardens, located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of the city, and King of Prussia Mall, which is 14.8 mi/23.9 km away.
Dressing for West Chester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 1271 millimetres of rain falls on West Chester each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in West Chester?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Chester, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in West Chester?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to West Chester?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to West Chester?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in West Chester?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in West Chester?
What's the best golf hotel in West Chester?
Where's the best place to stay in West Chester that's close to historical sites?
West Chester Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in West Chester by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Chester Airports
- Accommodation near West Chester Attractions
- More accommodation types in West Chester
- Choose Your West Chester Hotel Style
- Search West Chester Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in West Chester
- Hotels Near West Chester, Exton
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends