Families enjoy visiting Warminster though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, glaciers and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Sesame Place, Please Touch Museum and Philadelphia Zoo.
- You'll find 843 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warminster
A favourite place to visit in the city is Five Ponds Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sesame Place and Please Touch Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Philadelphia Zoo, located 17 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Philadelphia Museum of Art, which is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away.
Getting around Warminster
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Warminster Station. Warminster might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Warminster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Warminster gets about 1217 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C