Families will find kid-friendly activities in Langhorne, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its theme park. Sesame Place, Parx Casino and Racetrack and Cherry Hill Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1105 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langhorne
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Oxford Valley Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sesame Place and Core Creek Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Langhorne. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Oxford Valley - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Parx Casino and Racetrack, 5 mi/8.1 km from the heart of the city, and Cherry Hill Mall, which is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away.
Getting around Langhorne
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Langhorne Woodbourne Station. Langhorne may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Langhorne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 1192.50 millimetres of rain falls on Langhorne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C