Search Hotels in Vinales
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Vinales
Guests are sure to enjoy the horseback riding, cycling and hiking in Vinales. This city also attracts visitors with its tours, cave exploring and mountains.
Sightseeing around Vinales
- Horseback riding, cycling and taking a tour are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Prehistoric Mural
- Cultural House and Museo Municipal are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Casa de la Cultura, El Jardín de Caridad, and Vinales Cathedral
- The hiking trails, mountains and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Vinales National Park, Vinales Botanical Garden, and Indio Caves
Dressing for Vinales
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Vinales gets about 1323 millimetres of rain per year