Visitors can enjoy all that Viernheim has to offer including the shopping, bars and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Heidelberg Castle, SAP Arena and Hockenheim Racing Track.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Viernheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 34 mi (54.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Viernheim
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Heidelberg Castle, SAP Arena and Hockenheim Racing Track. Additionally, you'll find MIRAMAR Erlebnisbad, Salz & Kristall Therme und Saunaparadies and Luisenpark Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Viernheim. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- NH Mannheim-Viernheim - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Central Hotel am Königshof - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a coffee shop.
Dressing for Viernheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Viernheim gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C