Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 19 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Vienna, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, theatres and museums. Around the area, top sights include Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, Reston Town Center and Great Falls Park.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Vienna
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 14 mi (22.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vienna
The city is known for its live music, theatres and museums, along with cultural venues like Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Meadowlark Botanical Gardens and Reston Zoo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Vienna. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Dunn Loring Fairfax - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable rooms.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Tysons Corner Marriott - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with an in-room iPod dock. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit in the area include Reston Town Center, located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre, and Great Falls Park, which is 5.6 mi/9 km away.
Dressing for Vienna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Vienna gets about 1055.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C