Search Woodbridge Hotels, Virginia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Woodbridge, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Marine Corps Base Quantico, Manassas National Battlefield Park and George Washington Masonic National Memorial.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Woodbridge
- The closest major airport is in Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodbridge
The picturesque setting of Lake Ridge Park, Marina and Golf Course and Leesylvania State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Potomac Mills and Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rippon Lodge Historic Site and G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Woodbridge. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Woodbridge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn Potomac Mills - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include Marine Corps Base Quantico, 9.2 mi/14.9 km from the heart of the city, and Manassas National Battlefield Park, which is 16.6 mi/26.6 km away.
Getting around Woodbridge
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Woodbridge Station. Woodbridge might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Woodbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Woodbridge gets about 1130 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Woodbridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Woodbridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Woodbridge?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Woodbridge?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Woodbridge?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Woodbridge?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Woodbridge?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Woodbridge?
Woodbridge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Woodbridge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Woodbridge Airports
- Accommodation near Woodbridge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Woodbridge
- Choose Your Woodbridge Hotel Style
- Search Woodbridge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Woodbridge
- Hotels Near Woodbridge, Virginia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends