Search McLean Hotels, Virginia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Dec 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in McLean, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Great Falls Park and Tysons Corner Center.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in McLean
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in McLean
The picturesque setting of Great Falls Park and Scott's Run Nature Preserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are CIA Headquarters and Alden Theatre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in McLean. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton McLean Tysons Corner - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and proximity to public transport.
Popular places to see outside the city include Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, 3.6 mi/5.8 km from the heart of the city, and Washington National Cathedral, which is 7.1 mi/11.5 km away.
Getting around McLean
Head over to Tysons Corner Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for McLean
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for McLean is 1008 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in McLean?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in McLean, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in McLean?
What's the best place to stay for families in McLean?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in McLean?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in McLean?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in McLean?
What are some accommodation options with pools in McLean?
McLean Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in McLean by Star Rating
- Hotels near McLean Airports
- Areas of McLean
- Accommodation near McLean Attractions
- More accommodation types in McLean
- Choose Your McLean Hotel Style
- Search McLean Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in McLean
- Hotels Near McLean, Virginia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends