Search Venice Hotels, Los Angeles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Venice, which is also known for its cafes and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Top sights in the city include Venice Beach, Venice Beach Boardwalk and Muscle Beach Venice.
- You'll find 4279 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Venice
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Walk Streets. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Venice Beach, Venice Beach Boardwalk and Muscle Beach Venice. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Abbot Kinney Boulevard and Main Street Santa Monica.
In Los Angeles, there are 217 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Venice on the Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Erwin - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- PodShare Venice - This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Santa Monica Pier, located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre, and Third Street Promenade, which is 2.4 mi/3.9 km away.
Dressing for Venice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Venice gets about 307 millimetres of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Venice?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Venice, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Venice?
What's the best place to stay for families in Venice?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Venice?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Venice?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Venice?
What's the best high-end hotel in Venice?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Venice?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Venice?
Venice Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Venice by Star Rating
- Hotels near Venice Airports
- Areas of Venice
- Accommodation near Venice Attractions
- More accommodation types in Venice
- Choose Your Venice Hotel Style
- Search Venice Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Venice
- Hotels Near Venice, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends