Get an overview of this hotelLA hotel in Marina del Rey, near Venice Beach
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Marina del Rey
Just across the street from Marina Beach, this Los Angeles hotel is a 3-minute bike ride from Venice Beach and 3.5 miles from Santa Monica Pier. LAX is 5 miles northwest of Marriott Marina del Rey.
Marriott Marina del Rey features Sinder, a Southern California restaurant with a beach feel. 18,000 square feet (1672 square meters) of event space includes poolside and rooftop ballrooms.
Balconies with views
Guestrooms feature balconies with water or mountain views. Rooms also offer premium bedding; high-speed Internet access; and high-definition TVs with premium cable channels and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Marina del Rey
Marriott Marina del Rey features Sinder, casual Southern California dining on site. The candlelit lobby includes a bar/lounge and complimentary coffee and newspapers. This 3.5-star hotel provides 18,000 square feet (1672 square meters) of meeting and event space. The rooftop Bayview Ballroom features coast, mountain, and city views, while the poolside California Ballroom seats 700. Business amenities include a full-service business center, meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment, as well as wired Interned and WiFi. Technical support and certified wedding planners are on staff. The fitness center offers cardiovascular equipment and weights.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 15
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sinder - Onsite casual dining. Lunch and dinner. Casual dress.
Lobby bar - Lunch, dinner, and drinks. Casual dress.
Room service - Available 6 a.m. to midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Marriott Marina Rey Marina Del Rey
- Marriott Marina Rey
- Marriott Marina Rey Hotel
- Marriott Marina Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).