Visitors can enjoy all that Valley has to offer including the coffee shops, football games and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping. Top sights in the area include Jordan-Hare Stadium and Chewacla State Park.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Auburn - Opelika
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Valley
Places to visit in the larger region include Wild Animal Safari, Butts Mill Farm and Fort Tyler. You'll also find River's Bend Winery and Vineyard and The Fields Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Valley - West Point - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers love its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Valley gets about 1329 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 1°C