Search Hotels in Opelika, AL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Opelika, which is also known for its football matches and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene and churches. Top sights around the area include Jordan-Hare Stadium and Chewacla State Park.
- You'll find 155 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Auburn - Opelika
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Opelika
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Jordan-Hare Stadium and Chewacla State Park. You'll also find Donald E. Davis Arboretum and Moore's Mill Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Opelika. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Opelika Auburn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Opelika - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Columbus Civic Center, located 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Opelika
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Opelika is 1337 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Opelika?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Opelika, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Opelika?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Opelika?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Opelika?
Where's the best place to stay in Opelika that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Opelika?
Opelika Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Opelika by Star Rating
- Hotels near Opelika Airports
- Accommodation near Opelika Attractions
- More accommodation types in Opelika
- Choose Your Opelika Hotel Style
- Search Opelika Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Opelika
- Hotels Near Opelika, Alabama
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends