Visitors to Eufaula are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, shopping and opera houses.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Eufaula
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 43.5 mi (70 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eufaula
Notable city landmarks like Fendall Hall and Shorter Mansion might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Lakepoint Resort State Park, Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge and Walter F. George Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eufaula Country Club and Eufaula-Barbour County Chamber of Commerce.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Eufaula. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Eufaula - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Comfort Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Eufaula - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Eufaula
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Eufaula is 1273.50 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C