Visitors to Montgomery are sure to enjoy the casinos, riverfront and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its live music. A top sight in the city is EastChase Shopping Mall.
- There are 124 hotels and other accommodation options in Montgomery
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Montgomery
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include The Legacy Museum, Rosa Parks Museum and Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Civil Rights Memorial, Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, and Hank Williams Memorial. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and such places to visit as Wetumpka Crater and Alabama Safari Park.
In Prattville, you'll find 124 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville, AL - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery EastChase - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Montgomery include EastChase Shopping Mall.
Dressing for Montgomery
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1347 millimetres of rain falls on Montgomery each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C