Visiting Hope Hull
Visitors can enjoy all that Hope Hull has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is EastChase Shopping Mall.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montgomery
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hope Hull
A favourite place to visit in the city is Alabama Safari Park. Additionally, you'll find EastChase Shopping Mall in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Hope Hull, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Peaceful Country Estate is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Hope Hull. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Montgomery can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Beautiful Mini Mansion Minutes From the Airport With Private Pool is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from central Hope Hull. This 2-star hotel in Montgomery features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Beautiful Mini Mansion Minutes From the Airport With Private Pool is 3.7 mi (6 km) from the centre of Hope Hull. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Prattville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Hope Hull
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hope Hull is 1347.90 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C