Visitors can enjoy all that Lanett has to offer including the university setting, coffee shops and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its football games. Top sights in the area include Jordan-Hare Stadium and Chewacla State Park.
- You'll find 155 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Auburn - Opelika
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lanett
Places to visit in the larger region include West Point Lake, Wild Animal Safari and Biblical History Center. In the area, you'll also find Hills and Dales Estate and LaGrange Art Museum.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett-West Point - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lanett
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 1328.20 millimetres of rain falls on Lanett each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C