Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring LaGrange, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its safari tours and shopping.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in LaGrange
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in LaGrange
Cultural venues in the city include Little White House, LaGrange Art Museum and Biblical History Center. Attractions like Wild Animal Safari and Butts Mill Farm are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Bellevue Mansion, Fort Tyler and Chipley Historical Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in LaGrange. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta / LaGrange, GA - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 indoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott LaGrange - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for LaGrange
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for LaGrange is 1329 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C