Visitors to Barnesville are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and bars. A top sight in the area is Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Griffin
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Barnesville
Notable city landmarks like First United Methodist Church and Gachet Home might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find High Falls State Park and Indian Springs State Park.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- High Falls Hide A Way Lodging - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Barnesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Barnesville is 1229 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C