Visitors to Forsyth are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, monuments and local tours. A top sight in the area is Macon Coliseum.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Macon
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Forsyth
A couple of favourite places to visit are Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge and Georgia Public Safety Training Center. In the area, you'll also find High Falls State Park and Indian Springs State Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Forsyth. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Forsyth - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Forsyth - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Forsyth - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Macon Coliseum, located 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Forsyth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Forsyth gets about 1229 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C