Visiting Valeggio sul Mincio
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Valeggio sul Mincio, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the cycling, restaurants and camping. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cultural and lakefront city has to offer, including its entertainment, bars and shopping.
- There are 9 Valeggio sul Mincio hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Valeggio sul Mincio
- Top activities include cycling and camping, whereas Arena di Verona, La Cavallara Water Park, and Movieland are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Scaligero Castle of Valeggio sul Mincio, Scaliger Castle, and Roman Theater
- Popular family attractions include Acquapark Altomincio, Gardaland, and Cavour Aquatic Park
- Notable landmarks include Grotto of Catullus, Basilica of San Zeno Maggiore, and Castelvecchio
- The lakes and rivers provide a picturesque setting and Bau Beach - la Spiaggia di Braccobaldo is one place worth visiting
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to La Grande Mela Shoppingland, Il Leone Shopping Center and Verona Uno
Staying in Valeggio sul Mincio
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Altomincio Family Park - Campground.
You might like one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel Corte del Paggio
- Hotel Agli Ulivi
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Corte del Paggio with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Agli Ulivi and Altomincio Family Park - Campground are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Valeggio sul Mincio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 697 millimetres of rain falls on Valeggio sul Mincio each year