Search Hotels in Ungasan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ungasan are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and beaches. Top sights in the city include Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Melasti Beach.
- There are 216 hotels and other accommodation options in Ungasan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ungasan
The city's natural beauty is on display at Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Melasti Beach and Bukit Peninsula. Additionally, you might want to add Karma Beach to your agenda.
In Pecatu, you can choose from 216 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Kirana Ungasan - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bukit can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Banyan Tree Ungasan - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Balangan Beach, 3.3 mi/5.3 km from the heart of the city, and Jimbaran Beach, which is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away.
Dressing for Ungasan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 1174.20 millimetres of rain falls on Ungasan each year
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ungasan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ungasan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Ungasan?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Ungasan?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Ungasan?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ungasan?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ungasan?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Ungasan?
Ungasan Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ungasan by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ungasan Airports
- Areas of Ungasan
- Accommodation near Ungasan Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ungasan
- Choose Your Ungasan Hotel Style
- Search Ungasan Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ungasan
- Hotels Near Ungasan, Bali
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends