- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Shibuya Tobu Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Budget Single-Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin with Sofa-Non Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking
[Adjacent Rooms] 2 Single Rooms, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Shibuya Tobu Hotel is in Tokyo's Shibuya neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shibuya Station is 8 minutes by foot and Meiji-jingumae 'Harajuku' Station is 15 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 6 min walk
- Shibuya Crossing - 8 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 14 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 6 min drive
- Nezu Art Museum - 9 min drive
- Shibuya Station - 8 min walk
- Harajuku Station - 12 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70 min drive
- Kawara Cafe - 1 min walk
- Koa Pancake House Shibuya - 1 min walk
- ANALOG/SHIBUYA - 1 min walk
- MOS BURGER - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
About this property
Shibuya Tobu Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3300 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1700 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tobu Hotel
- Shibuya Tobu
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel Hotel
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
very helpful staff. good location, quiet part of shibuya and near the crossing