Overview of remm Roppongi
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Tower View Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking (6:00PM Check-in, 10:00AM Check-Out)
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (6:00PM Check-in, 10:00AM Check-Out)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (6:00PM Check-in, 10:00AM Check-Out)
Special Offer - Economy Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
Special Offer - Economy Double Room - Non-Smoking
Special Offer - Twin Room - Non-Smoking
About this area
Near a metro station, remm Roppongi is in Tokyo's Roppongi neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Roppongi Station is just steps away and Nogizaka Station is 7 minutes by foot.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Midtown - 6 min walk
- Roppongi Hills - 8 min walk
- Shibuya Crossing - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 4 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 2 min walk
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 min drive
- Cedar The Chop House＆Bar — 1 min walk
- Ichiran roppongi - 1 min walk
- Matsuya - 1 min walk
- Softwind - 1 min walk
- Gindako - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1850 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Remm Roppongi Hotel
- Remm Hotel
- Remm Akihabara Chiyoda
- Remm Akihabara Hotel Chiyoda
- remm Roppongi Hotel
- remm Roppongi Tokyo
- remm Roppongi Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Many times I have stayed in Tokyo and the first time at a REMM hotel. I was impressed. Room was ok size but with large tv and also the massage chair it was nice to stay. Will use again.