Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Osaki hotel in Shinagawa, near Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Shinagawa, this hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography and Keio University. Shinagawa Aquarium and Shiba Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and valet parking. Additionally, conference space, dry cleaning and a corner/local shop are on-site.
All 427 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus fridges and TVs with satellite channels. Room service (during limited hours), down comforters and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
New Otani Inn Tokyo
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a corner/local shop and room service (during limited hours). On-site parking is available (surcharge).
New Otani Inn Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Built in 1987
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Number of floors - 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
FUNACHAYA – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Lounge – This café serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 4752.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 2376.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY2494.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY2000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY2000.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY1000/1H
- Late check-out fee: JPY1000/1H
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY2376.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY4752.0 per day
- New Otani Inn Tokyo
- New Otani Inn
- New Otani Tokyo
- New Otani
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Hotel Shinagawa
- New Otani Shinagawa
- New Otani Hotel Tokyo
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Shinagawa
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.