- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Abest Meguro
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Semidouble Room, Smoking
Semidouble Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Smoking
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Extra Twin Room, Smoking
Extra Twin Room, Non Smoking
Extra Triple Room, Smoking
Extra Triple Room, Non Smoking
Extra Fourth Room, Smoking
Extra Fourth Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinagawa neighbourhood, Hotel Abest Meguro is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tokyo Midtown and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and KidZania Tokyo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Meiji Jingu Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shirokanedai Station is 14 minutes by foot.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Midtown - 13 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 15 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 19 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 19 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 21 min drive
- Meguro Station - 1 min walk
- Shirokanedai Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26 min drive
- 吉野家 - 1 min walk
- CAFFE VELOCE - 1 min walk
- ブルーボトルコーヒー - 2 min walk
- Tully's Coffee - 2 min walk
- Tonki - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Abest Meguro
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Abest Meguro
- Hotel Abest
- Abest Meguro
- Hotel Abest Meguro Shinagawa, Tokyo
- Hotel Abest Meguro Hotel
- Hotel Abest Meguro Tokyo
- Hotel Abest Meguro Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Staff great ,breakfast poor Hotel requires refurbishment