Overview of First Cabin TKP Ichigaya
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Male Only - Economy Class Cabin
Female Only - Business Class Cabin
Male Only - Business Class Cabin
Male Only - First Class Cabin
Female Only - First Class Cabin
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, First Cabin TKP Ichigaya is in the business district and near a train station. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Ueno Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests appreciate the capsule hotel's convenience for public transport: Akebonobashi Station is 14 minutes by foot and Kojimachi Station is 14 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Dome - 7 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 8 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 10 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 12 min drive
- Waseda University - 13 min drive
- Ichigaya Station - 3 min walk
- Akebonobashi Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 49 min drive
- TKP Cafeteria — 1 min walk
- かわかみ - 2 min walk
- 富士そば - 2 min walk
- すし三崎丸 - 2 min walk
- 喜多蔵 - 2 min walk
About this property
First Cabin TKP Ichigaya
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- First Cabin TKP Ichigaya Tokyo
- First Cabin TKP Ichigaya Capsule Hotel
- First Cabin TKP Ichigaya Capsule Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfectly located as Ichigaya station can lead you anywhere (JR and subway), for the price it was fantastic, felt like a luxurious cabin, all amenities you need. Only point I didn't like was that it was hard to regulate the temperature, the fan inside the cabin wasn't strong enough even at high and the overall temperature inside the buildigng was too hot for my taste, making it hard to sleep, but it's winter so that's probably only me!