Visitors can enjoy all that Tijucas has to offer including the rivers and museums. Bombinhas Beach, Daniela Beach and Laranjeiras Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1220 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tijucas
Bombinhas Beach, Daniela Beach and Laranjeiras Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Canasvieiras Beach and Sepultura Beach.
As you plan your holiday to Tijucas, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel do Valle is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Tijucas. This 2.5-star hotel in Tijucas features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Majestic Palace Hotel is 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from central Tijucas. This 4-star hotel in Florianopolis features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Florianopolis is 25.5 mi (41 km) from the centre of Tijucas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Florianopolis can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Brava Beach, 20.6 mi/33.2 km from the heart of the city, and Ingleses Beach, which is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away.
Dressing for Tijucas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- About 1215.30 millimetres of rain falls on Tijucas each year
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 12°C