Search Hotels in Thermal, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Thermal has to offer including the casinos and mountain views. A top sight in the city is San Jacinto Mountains.
- You'll find 3176 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Palm Springs
- The closest major airport is in El Centro, CA (IPL-Imperial County), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional), 39 mi (62.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Thermal
A favourite place to visit in the city is San Jacinto Mountains. You'll also find Salton Sea and Sonny Bono Salton Sea National Wildlife Refuge in the area.
As you plan your trip to Thermal, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 11 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Desert Retreat, ATV Paradise 3/2 is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Thermal. This 2-star campsite in Thermal features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Base Camp Pop Up RV & Tent Camping Resort is 38 mi (61.1 km) from central Thermal. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Rancho Mirage can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Beautiful Home 7 Minutes Away From Polo Grounds is 40.4 mi (65 km) from the centre of Thermal. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Indian Wells can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Thermal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 42°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Thermal is 35.40 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 41°C, while the coldest months are December and November with an average of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Thermal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Thermal, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Thermal?
Thermal Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Thermal by Star Rating
- Hotels near Thermal Airports
- Areas of Thermal
- Accommodation near Thermal Attractions
- More accommodation types in Thermal
- Choose Your Thermal Hotel Style
- Search Thermal Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Thermal
- Hotels Near Thermal, Palm Springs
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends