Search Hotels in Indio
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Travellers to Indio give high marks for the casinos and pristine golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, live music and theatres. Top sights around the area include Empire Polo Club, Indian Wells Tennis Garden and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens.
- You'll find 2743 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Palm Springs
- The closest major airport is in Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Indio
Well known for its festivals, live music and theatres, the city's cultural venues include General George S. Patton Memorial Museum and Coachella Valley History Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Davis Sports Complex. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Empire Polo Club, Indian Palms Country Club and Indio's Municipal Golf Course are favourite sights to visit.
In Coachella, you can choose from 362 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Indio - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indio - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- WorldMark Indio - This 3-star resort in Terra Lago features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Indian Wells Tennis Garden, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the city centre, and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, which is 9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Dressing for Indio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 42°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 36°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Indio is 60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 41°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Indio?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Indio, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Indio?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Indio?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Indio?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Indio?
What's the best accommodation option if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Indio?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Indio?
Indio Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Indio by Star Rating
- Hotels near Indio Airports
- Areas of Indio
- Accommodation near Indio Attractions
- More accommodation types in Indio
- Choose Your Indio Hotel Style
- Search Indio Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Indio
- Hotels Near Indio, Palm Springs
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends