What a location… overlooking Rhossili Bay, Caemor is a fabulous holiday
home with amazing sea 180 degree coastal views. Interiors are smart and
beautifully presented with French doors onto the large garden. This
family and dog friendly coastal retreat is perfect for a celebration
with plenty of room for ten guests… so start planning and head to the
Award winning Rhossili beach is perfect.. Described as ‘The supermodel
of British beaches’ by The Independent and voted the ‘best picnic
spot’, it’s easy to see why. Stroll across the bay at low tide or walk
to Worms Head (just watch the tide!). It’s also a popular surfing beach
and a great spot for bird watching, so don’t forget the binoculars.
There’s a steep walk down to the dog friendly beach but it’s well worth
the climb if you’re able.
* Size: sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 x king size bed, 1 x double bed, 2 x sets bunk beds
* Sitting room: sofa, 2 armchairs, TV and DVD player.
* Lounge: 2 sofas, 2 armchairs and a large coffee table. Doors open
out to garden.
* Sun room: sofa, armchair with footstool, door to small walled
* Kitchen: large fridge/freezer and microwave oven, range cooker has
2 ovens plus grill.
* Dining room: table and chairs for 10, sideboard and highchair.
* Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Shower room: shower with grab rails, WC and wash hand basin.
* Master bedroom: king size bed, large chest of drawers and
additional storage space.
* Ensuite: bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Bedroom 2: double bed, large chest of drawers.
* Bedroom 3: twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* Bedroom 4: 2 sets of bunk beds, wash hand basin.
* Bathroom: bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
* Entertainment: table tennis table, TV and DVD player.
* For families: cot and high chair available.
* Outside: large gardens laid to lawn with sea views of Rhossili,
tables and benches, garden furniture.
* Parking: parking for 6 cars.
* General: changeover day - Saturday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels
provided. WiFi. Incoming telephone.
* Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet
fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
* Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage
Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property.
Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your
holiday with further details and to take payment.
* Notes: no smoking. Refundable security deposit required. Please be
advised that a number of cars may park at the very top of the
garden just inside the entrance gate. It is a long standing
agreement between the owners of Caemor and the owners of the shop