Search Hotels in Swaffham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Swaffham are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffee shops and monuments. Top sights around the area include High Lodge Thetford Forest and Sandringham House.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Swaffham
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Swaffham
The city's cultural venues include Swaffham Museum and The Green Britain Centre. Notable city landmarks like Market Square and Church of St Peter and St Paul might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Swaffham Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Swaffham. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lydney House - Guest house - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Best Western George Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include High Lodge Thetford Forest, located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Sandringham House, which is 15.5 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Swaffham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Swaffham gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C