Search Sun City Hotels, North West
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visiting Sun City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sun City, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its casinos, entertainment and golf courses. In Sun City, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sun City
Favourite family attractions include The Valley of Waves and Lost City. Golfing is a top activity, and The Gary Player Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Mogwase Shopping Center and Royal Bafokeng Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sun City. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Palace of the Lost City at Sun City Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Bush Bungalows at Sun City Resort - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- The Cabanas Hotel at Sun City Resort - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and a casino. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Sun City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and night-time averages of 14°C
- About 559.70 millimetres of rain falls on Sun City each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 5°C