Search Hotels in Pilanesberg National Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
Visiting Pilanesberg National Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Pilanesberg National Park, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the safari tours, parks and water parks. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. In Pilanesberg National Park, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pilanesberg National Park
Places to visit in the larger region include The Valley of Waves, Lost City and The Gary Player Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Mogwase Shopping Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pilanesberg National Park. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Tshukudu Bush Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Black Rhino Game Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio.
- Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge - This 4-star lodge features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Pilanesberg National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Pilanesberg National Park gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pilanesberg National Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pilanesberg National Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Pilanesberg National Park?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Pilanesberg National Park?
What's the best high-end hotel in Pilanesberg National Park?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Pilanesberg National Park?
Pilanesberg National Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pilanesberg National Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pilanesberg National Park Airports
- Accommodation near Pilanesberg National Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pilanesberg National Park
- Choose Your Pilanesberg National Park Hotel Style
- Search Pilanesberg National Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pilanesberg National Park
- Hotels Near Pilanesberg National Park, North West
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends