Visiting St. Gertrud
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars in St. Gertrud. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance.
- There are 3 St. Gertrud hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around St. Gertrud
- Families come for attractions such as SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand, Tigerpark Dassow, and Hansapark
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Gothmund, Burgtor, and Holy Spirit Hospital
Staying in St. Gertrud
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Holiday Inn Luebeck.
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Waldhotel Twiehaus
- Gutenberger Hotel & Restaurant
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Waldhotel Twiehaus with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Holiday Inn Luebeck and Gutenberger Hotel & Restaurant are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for St. Gertrud
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- St. Gertrud gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year