Visitors to Springfield are sure to enjoy the golf courses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and shopping.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hammond
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 37 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Springfield
A favourite place to visit in the city is Tickfaw State Park. Additionally, you'll find Zemurray Park and Louisiana Children's Discovery Center in the area.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Springfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Springfield is 1598 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 4°C