Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Springdale, which is also known for its sporting events and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Walmart Headquarters and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Springdale
The city's cultural venues include Arts Center of the Ozarks and Shiloh Museum of Ozark History. The picturesque setting of Beaver Lake and Lake Fayetteville exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Ozark Center Point Place is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Springdale. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at the Mill, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Springdale - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Springdale - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Walmart Headquarters, which is 13.3 mi/21.4 km away.
Dressing for Springdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Springdale is 1156 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C