Search Hotels in Eureka Springs
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Eureka Springs
Travellers to Eureka Springs give high marks for the entertainment choices, shopping and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Beaver Lake and Dogwood Canyon Nature Park.
- There are 183 hotels and other accommodation options in Eureka Springs
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 31.1 mi (50 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Branson, MO (BKG), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eureka Springs
Cultural venues in the city include Great Passion Play Amphitheater, Intrigue Theater and Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater. Attractions like Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway, Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge and Quigley's Castle are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Thorncrown Chapel, Christ of the Ozarks and Beaver Dam Site Park.
In Berryville, there are 183 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Elmwood House - This 3-star guesthouse in Eureka Springs Historic District features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace. Expedia travellers love its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Eureka Springs Treehouses, Hobbit Caves & Castles - Our customers like the helpful staff at this tree house. Amenities in this 3.5-star tree house include a kitchenette and a fireplace.
- Edelweiss Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Eureka Springs include Beaver Lake. Outside the city, top places to visit include Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, 18.9 mi/30.4 km from the city centre, and Table Rock Lake, which is 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away.
Dressing for Eureka Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Eureka Springs gets about 1196.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Eureka Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Eureka Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Eureka Springs?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Eureka Springs?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Eureka Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Eureka Springs?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Eureka Springs?
Eureka Springs Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Eureka Springs by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eureka Springs Airports
- Areas of Eureka Springs
- Accommodation near Eureka Springs Attractions
- More accommodation types in Eureka Springs
- Choose Your Eureka Springs Hotel Style
- Search Eureka Springs Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Eureka Springs
- Hotels Near Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends